Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Saturday, April 20, 2013

Introduction

Hi, I'm Lin,
who is in her twenty, like to travel and shopping.
I'm not very good with words but I like to try to write on something that i like to do.

Life is too short. I'm can't and not willing to spend all the time at work, at home. I need getaway, need breaks. No matter where is it, i just need to get away, need to run away from everything or else I believe I will go crazy.  

So this blog mainly would be all about my trips -
- Research that i will do for the tips
- Preparation that I will do for the trips
- Everything that happens on the trips
- My thought of the trips

My wish for year 2013 is to try travelling out alone.
No matter which country, as long as I travel out alone.
Hope I'm able to do it.  
 



No comments:

Post a Comment