Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2014 Jan Hokkaido;Japan - Day 1

Recently I was super busy with the decision I had make before the Chinese New Year. And with the holiday period (Chinese New Year Holiday), I didn't had the time to blog on my Hokkaido trip.
As promise, there is my post on Hokkaido.

6 Jan 2014 - Hokkaido ; Sapporo 


Sapporo - Mitsui outlet park 

Took ANA airline's night flight from Singapore, Changi Airport to Japan, Hanada Airport to New Chitose Airport. To reach New Chitose Airport, we had to transfer from international flight to domestic flight to reach there. And because of that, we had to get our baggages and re-check in again.

Sun rise at Hanada Airport

We didn't had much time to look around, shop around or even to sit down and have breakfast as we have to rush to re-check in our baggages. And we had to take the shuttle bus to the domestic terminal ( as when we arrive at the international terminal ).
It took us some time before we were able to find the correct terminal to re-chek in


1 hrs flight from Hanada airport to New Chitose airport was very fast, we looked for the a restaurant to eat breakfast before heading into city. Took the JR line train to Shin-Sapporo Station, to Sheraton Sapporo Hotel. So excited to see so much snow !!!  

SO MUCH SNOW !!!!!!!! so happy !!
View of Shin-Sapporo from my room.

As we wasn't able to have good rest on the plane, by the time we reached our hotel room, we were all exhausted. We just have lunch in the hotel and since last night, auntie was not feeling very well, they chose to stay in the, and the rest of us go shopping. 

Sapporo - Mitsui Outlet Park 


Address : 3-7-6  Omagari-Saiwai-Cho, Kita-Hiroshima-city, Hokkaido, 061-1278 
Phone : 011-377-3200
Hours of operation
- Shopping : 10am - 8pm
- Food court : 11am - 8pm 
- Restaurants : 10.30am - 9pm 
*Sat / Sun : 11am - 10pm    
Websitehttp://www.31op.com/sapporo/foreign/index_en.html (if you are able to read Japanese or even Chinese, this website has more information : http://www.31op.com/sapporo/access/index.html )
How to go : From Sapporo Municipal Subway Tozai Line Oyachi station about 25 minutes by bus ( Bus no. 大88 ). Get off the bus at the "Mitsui Outlet Park Entrance" stop. ( bus schedule is list on the bus stop )

Mitsui Outlet Park has approximately 130 stores from famous foreign and domestic brans offering women's, men's and kid's fashion, sporting and outdoor goods, fashion items, lifestyle items and more. Of these 130 stores, 58 are opening a store in Hokkaido for the first time, and 9 are the first in Japan. Visitors can easily come to Mitsui Outlet park, located around 30 minutes by car from central Sapporo, right off the Kitahiroshima Interchange exit on the Dochu Expressway. The outlet is also easily accessible by bus from the Fukuzumi subway station and from New Chitose Airport. There are also direct buese to Mitsui Outlet Park that run only on weekends and holidays from the bus stop in front of Sapporo station (behind Tokyu) 

MITSUI OUTLET PARK SAPPORO KITAHIROSHIMA

Mitsui Outlet park 
Actually I didn't planned to come to this outlet at all (truth is I didn't know this factory outlet at all!!). It was when aunties were busy checking in, I looked around at the brochure and I saw this factory outlet that is nearer and it's indoor !!! (the factory outlet that I planned was an outdoor factory outlet :p) The journey was longer than it should be, but we were too exhausted that we don't care and just sleep on the bus.

I always thought that shopping in Japan is super expensive but this factory outlet trip totally change my mind. The thing there were so much cheaper than it was in Singapore!!! Bought a pair of snow boots and some thick legging. The food there seem nice but we decided to go back and bring grandma and auntie out for dinner. After dinner, we went back to have some rest as we will be heading out the next day


No comments:

Post a Comment