Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Korea Life - Day 6 (Week 1) / (Seoul) Ewha woman shopping street ; Isaac toast shop

Korea Life - 28 Feb (Day 6 week 1)

Last night discussed with parent and we decided that we will move to the new livingtel, even if we might lost our current half month rent. PQ had informed the new livingtel via Kakao talk and they asked us to go back to submit deposit and sign contact  

We were slightly earlier than appointment, no one was there. Luckily there were nice girl helped us to call the person in charge to come down. Because the guy can't really speck english, PQ had to translate what the guy said to me. After all the explaining, we were asked to sign a contact. Actually was quite scared to sign as we can't read at all, but we had to sign since we agreed to move in. 

We headed to Ehwa woman's shopping street after all that was settled. Maybe we were still too early, many shops were still starting to open shops only. Even with the cold weather, there were people shopping and walking around. This place actually is also my favourite shopping area, just that now they had not really start selling spring clothes, so I didn't got anything. 

[if any one interested, to go Ehwa woman shopping street, just take the subway to Ehwa station, exit from either exit 2 or 3, walk straight up and you will see Ehwa university, Ehwa women shopping street is just left side of the university. ]

Ewha Woman shopping street

We don't want to be late for our appointment this morning, so we left our place without breakfast and headed here straight once we finish the chat with the new owner. Since there was nothing we were interested in, we went to look for food instead !! I remember the last time I was here, I knew there was a popular toast shops located somewhere but I can't remember where. After a few turn, we found the place !! - Isaac toast & coffee cafe. Normally is just a takeaway store for people to buy and go, but this outlet has place for people to sit down and eat. Maybe because of that the price are slightly higher than other outlet. Although is slightly highly, I'm willing to pay !! IS THE BEST TOAST IN WHOLE KOREA !! is a best try toast if you are in Korea !!  
Best toast shop in Korea !!! 
Left - Hamburger toast ; Right - Pizza toast  
Headed to Hongdae after that since it was only 2 stop away from Ehwa station. But maybe because we were there too early, there isn't much we could see (is a more nightlife place). We left that place to look for post office instead as PQ wants to send back a birthday card to Singapore. And we had to face the fact that we needed to inform our current owner that we want to move out. 

We listened to the new owner advice and bought 2 cans of beer before headed back. Gave him the beers before telling him that we will be moving. We didn't dare to tell him that we will be moving to a new livingtel, we told him that we will be moving to a friend places while is located nearer to school. At least he didn't look angry, but keep saying it is a waste as we can't get back the rest of money and waste that half month rent. 

We were so relived, felt so relax, was so nervous thinking how would he react, at least not very angry. Since is confirmed that we will be moving on 8 Mar, we need to start cooking some of the food that we bought from Lotte mart or else we will have too many thing need to move on 8 Mar. Therefore we had our first homecook after 6 days of outside food!

I'm luckily to have PQ travelling with me! I can't cook at all, so I can only leave the cooking to her and do the dishes for her after that, or else I have no homecook for a year !! Chef PQ cooked spaghetti for tonight's dinner. Too bad we can't find can mushroom in Korea (fresh mushroom were too expensive) , so we put meatball and lunchmeat in instead, but it still taste nice!!  



Didn't had things to do as we stayed in. So we choose to do some laundry. Truth is it was my first time doing my own laundry !!! Because we didn't have much place to put our laundry, we can't wash too much at one go. Now that I know that laundry isn't a very difficult thing, just that we have to split the colours on the clothes only, and as long as you know how to use the washing machine, is a super super easy job. While waiting for the laundry, PQ told me she had already started to pack for 8 Mar, I was like <so fast ?!?! LOL>. Since it was still too early to sleep and I had nothing to do, I also started to pack some things into my luggage too !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment