Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Saturday, July 6, 2013

First trip for 2014 is confirmed !!!!!!!!!!!!

My family plans for a December trip after my cousins finish their O level.

At first said either US, Florida or Japan, Hokkaido.

Due to the recent market currency rate, we have decided to head to Hokkaido !!!!!!!!!!

Although Japan currency rate YEN is low but the air ticket is still pretty expensive (December period). Therefore we decide to delay to January 2014.

Because my Grandmother is going, we won't be taking budget airline. We booked with ANA, and it's better to book earlier, book earlier the air ticket will be cheaper.  (so it's not true that air ticket, the later you buy, the cheaper is it. It's the oppsite.)

I can only wait till my Sept Korea trip ended then i can start doing plans for my January trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment