Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Grand Auntie 93rd Birthday Dinner !

Celebrated my grand-auntie 93rd birthday last week,
Because was 93rd birthday, they planned to have a big celebration.
They booked 5 tables at Peach Garden for dinner

We reached there before sun set, had to entertaining people a bit, said not nice to just sit down and stare. I rather be busy taking picture than entertaining people that I don't really talk to. (:p)

Knew that it will be a very expensive dinner, the food was better than I thought.
Wine, champagne and juice free-flow, we could order any drink we want. (I believe the uncles and aunties bought their wine from other place and serve, wine is a MUST for them),
Every dish is serve individually, we just have to sit there and wait for people to serve us

Children prepared some performance to make their great grandmother even more happy -
like Yoyo trick (eldest great grand son is one of the Yoyo champion in Singapore ), dancing and Taekwondo

Actually I was already full by the time they serve the fish, but the dish that they serve were so goods that I can't let go of my chopstick. In the end, I ate till the very last dish ! Oh my god, so sinful! Have to go on diet le for the next few days !!

-------------------------------------------------

PEACH GARDEN @ 33 (OCBC Center)
OCBC center
65 Chulia Street
#33-01, OCBC Center
Singapore 049513
Website : http://www.peachgarden.com.sg/

-------------------------------------------------

main entrance 
Room holding the dinner
(6 plus) view before sun set


(7 plus) view of the sun just set


The dinner; damn good !






No comments:

Post a Comment