Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, June 16, 2016

Holiday brought forward!!!

Actually planned to go back to Korea in October , bought my ticket, booked my accommodation and suddenly my Brother told me he wants to go in July !!

The last time I got to go on a holiday with them is 2 years ago when they came to Korea to look for me. My Sister in law last minute cancel the trip because she found out she was pregnant. So in the end, she didn't come. Only my mum, Brother and grandma.

So I cancel my accommodation and bring one more ticket to go with them. I still can't decide if I want to delay my air ticket or to cancel it. Cancelling it mean I will need to pay $150 for it. But if go 2 time in sure a short time, I don't know if I will bored me. I will need to really think properly how should I do this.  

I can't wait !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment