Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, June 13, 2013

interesting stories

Shared some interesting stories that I heard in officer today.

Due to my company is a Swedish company, many Swedish tend to come in for meeting and go off. There are times that we are able to have a chat in with these salesman during our tea time. And we were talking about some of the business trips that they went counties.

·         US dangerous street
When you are in US, you can be safe in this street but just turn a corner, you can be in a very dangerous area. So you have to be careful where you go when you are in US.

·         Tipping the police  
For a European to be in Asia, taxi tend to con money or rob. So to avoid that, they walk up to the police and ask if they can help to book/ call a cab then they tip the police helping. Although I don't agree that police could accept the tip but I do agreed that its a great way.  

No comments:

Post a Comment