Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, June 2, 2013

Ways to make new friends

Met my friend for dinner few days back.

We were talking about how to meet new friend from other countries even if you are shy, don't dare to go up to stranger to say Hi. The best way seem to be making penpal.

She's studying korean, the best way to improve, is to keep using it. So she have been using penpal to make korean friends.

Some of penpal website that I found not bad (but there is a need to sign up an account) -
http://www.penpalworld.com/
http://www.interpals.net/

Penpal seem no longer like in the past snail mail. Now there are different ways, you can write emails and  uses chit-chat way to make friend. By using apps like - Kakao talks, Skype, Line.

I was downloading apps and found this apps that you are able to chat with stranger too - DokiDoki Postbox. It's a apps that you send postcard to strangers. You can ask for people's Kakao ID after you know them better.




   


No comments:

Post a Comment