Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, August 11, 2013

2013 Korea - Itinerary

Waited for so long, finally August is here. With August here, it means that its only 1 more month to my Korea trip ! Have to start doing my itinerary or else not enough time.

Because I'm going with a friend, it would be better if we do the planning together. However due to her job, is not easy to meet up with her. Everytime when I ask when can we meet, is like I'm begging her to meet me (was not happy about that, but what to do )

Before we sat down to take about it, I suggest to do research of where do she want to go, then is easier for us to plan. I have not been to Busan and Jeju before, is much more difficult for me/ for us to decide where to go/ how to plan. But at least we planned out the skeleton of our Seoul trip. We will have to think more before Sept for Jeju & Busan.

Below are the list of places that we planning to go in Seoul -

  • Ewha Woman Univ 
  • Gyeongbokgung 
  • Insadong 
  • HyeHwa 
  • Dongdaemun
  • Myeong Dong
  • Hoe Hyeon 
  • Sin Chon 
  • HongIk Univ 
  • Lotte World 
  • Seoul Tower  

  I will post more details on all these places after I have been there, so wait for my Sept post ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment