Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, August 4, 2013

TAKE NOTE with you are in Malaysia

Malaysia has always been not a very save place for holiday however it seem Malaysia is getting more and more dangerous this days

Saw this news on Yahoo today. I was shocked but wasn't too shocked when I read that this happened in Malaysia.

People going Malaysia, no matter is for holiday or for work, do take care and be careful !!

<cut and paste - http://sg.news.yahoo.com/tourist-terror-ride-taix-230600725.html  >

Tourist's terror ride in taxi 

PETALING JAYA, Aug 2 — Criminals masquerading as taxi drivers are continuing to spread terror in the Klang Valley. The latest case involved a Japanese national who was robbed and assaulted in Selayang.
Despite being slashed a number of times, the 26-year-old former flight attendant, who is in Malaysia to study English, managed to escape.
The woman, who asked not to be identified, told The Malay Mailshe hailed a taxi at Publika about 8pm last Friday but got suspicious when the driver asked her if he could make a U-turn.
After 10 minutes of driving in the wrong direction, she started feeling uncomfortable and asked the driver repeatedly to stop the taxi.
“Every time I asked him to stop, he was silent. Finally, he turned into a dark alley and said, ‘Do you want me to kill you?’“ she said.
The driver grabbed her arm when she tried to open the car door.
He took out a parang from under the front passenger’s seat and slashed her several times before grabbing her bag containing her belongings.
“I just knew I had to escape. I managed to get out of the taxi and kept running without looking back,” she said.
She was found unconscious and bleeding by two Samaritans, who took her to Selayang Hospital.
While recovering in hospital, she said, she resolved to share her experience so that other women would not fall victim.
“I am disappointed by what happened, but many Malaysians have been kind to me.
“When women become victims of crimes they may want to keep quiet and ignore what happened, but we must be brave and speak out,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment