Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, December 22, 2013

Brunch @ Wah Lok ; Carlton Hotel

Went to had brunch at Wak Lok last weekend.
Heard that the dim sum here is very good and we should try it at least once.
Booked the first available timing - 11 am (as it open at 11am)
We reached before our booking time, and there were people already queueing up to go in !!

I didn't have to chance to see the menu at all, but I believe what they order will be good, and they are really good. Maybe we are too big group, some able to have either one or non at all. Some wasn't even full after we paid !

I don't mind going back for second round but should go in a smaller group. As long as we do booking before it, there shouldn't be much queueing needed.


<Wah Lok Cantonese Restaurant; 华乐酒楼 >
Level 2 of Carlton Hotel
Add : Carlton Hotel Singapore, 76 Bras Basah Rd, Singapore 059817

Opening time -
Monday to Saturday
Lunch - 11.30am to 2.30pm
Dinner - 6.30pm to 10.30pm

Sunday and Public Holidays
Lunch - 11am to 2.30pm
Dinner - 6.30pm to 10.30pm

Tel: (65) 6311 8188 / 6311 8189
or email wah.lok@carltonhotel.sg
Website : http://carltonhotel.sg/wahlok.html

No comments:

Post a Comment