Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2013 Nov-Dec BKK;Thailand - Day 1

Despite of the recent riots in Bangkok, I went ahead with my BKK trip. I really need this trip badly as there were lot of thing going through my mind, and i need to get away for a while or else I really do think I will go crazy. Since I can't just disappear like that, I went for a short trip alone (since it was actually my 2013 plan; to travel alone.) Actually chose BKK as my destination was because I have a friend that is currently studying there. I could just crash in and stay a few days with her [helping me to save up in accommodation

Day 1 - 30 Nov 2013/ Sat - Arrive BKK

Singapore Airport Dec Theme 
As I did online check-in the day before, I don't need to go to the airport so early. But I still went there slightly earlier so I can have some time to do some shopping before boarding. Due to the heavy rain, flight was delay for about 30 min. There was a kid seated next to me and she just can't shut up, kept moving around and asking ton of question (although she wasn't asking me , but she was just too noisy.) Believe that because it wasn't the travelling peak period, the flight was not fully pack. Even if I was the last few to leave, it don't take long to reach BKK airport. And because I don't have any check in baggage, I can walk out as soon as I clear custom.

My friend's CT was already waiting outside for me. We headed to somewhere nearby [in the airport] for dinner as by the time we reach city area, shop will already be close [CT said now there are curfew, shops and people are to stay indoor after 10pm or else police will catch.] Had some authentic Thai food. They have picture menu [good for people like me; totally have no clue of Thai], serving were abit slow, but the price isn't expensive and many local were eating there too. I'll come back to this store again the next time
Dinner 
Bought some cupcake for tomorrow breakfast before heading back to CT house. I'm staying with her with I'm here in Bangkok. Took the airport rail link  and change to underground subway. The door closing for the Airport rail link was so loud that I got shocked for a few times.

After alighting the underground subway, we will still need to walk at least 10 min to reach her house. But it was already very dark at night, CT suggest we take the motorcycle taxi to her house [which will only take 2 min]. It was my first time taking the motorcycle, I was shaking while waiting for my turn to board. CT told the driver the destination and he just drove off with me behind worrying. The ride cost 10THB, and before boarding CT already asked me to hold on to the coin and just pass to the rider once alighted [she said never know if the driver with snatched your bag when you are 'digging' out the coin for them, so is better to hold the coin in your hand and just pass to them once arrive].

What a interesting night, I can't wait for tmr for me to travel alone in a unfamiliar country !


No comments:

Post a Comment