Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Should have not ....

I should not have accept the job. 
If I have not accept the job, I don't need to feel bad. 
If I have not accept the job, I don't need to feel afraid. 

I was about the part time job that I accept. 
Because my employer for this job kept stressing me to finish the job as soon as possible, so to finish the job as soon as possible, I took some of old picture that I use for other employer and use for them. 

I admit this is not a good thing but it does not mean that I did not do my best. 
Because I had no time to do during the weekend, I had to rush back home after work everyday just to do it. I did that for almost a month, then I was able to finish it faster 

I felt bad doing it but if I did not do that, I really don't know how long will it take for me to finish.  
I asked my employer to check on the things that I round up everything. 
I don't know if he really did check or not first before accepting the final blog that I done. 

Few weeks after that, my ex-empolyer called me and asked did I know about this blog ? And if I was the one who do the blog ? as the blog has quite a few things are quite similar as their blog. At that moment I nearly wanted to just hang up the phone. I start to feel afraid and start making up thing to cover it first. (I was at the airport waiting for the flight to go on vacation!!!) 

My current employer called a few time, trying to ask me to add some details for him but I refuse to answer this call. And then my friend called me, ask how I was doing and ask why I refuse to answer my employer's call. I told him I was on vacation that is why I didn't answer his call and also explain to him my worries. He just said there is nothing for you to feel bad or afraid when you did nothing wrong, and I should have just call him and tell him about this. he is about to help if there is a need. I feel much better after talking to him. So I called my employer after I came back from the vacation. But I don't know how should I face him when I go back to Korea. 

I should have just reject the job in the first place.   
I should have not do this job.... 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment