Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, April 29, 2016

Korea trip in Oct 2016

For the past few month, I can't decide when should I go back to Korea,  
And finally I have confirmed and decided I will head back in Oct
Wanted to take Singapore Airline, so I was waiting for the air ticket fare to decrease but it's is only getting more and more expensive
But I was lucky to find quite cheap ticket with Asiana Airline.
I was able to book my ticket at SGD 700 only !!! Which is consist as super cheap !!!  

Because I had booked my air ticket to Korea, It has been confirm I will be in Korea for 9 days
But I have not decided how many days I want to spend in Jeju, how many days in Seoul
Although I know I will spend most of my time in Jeju but I am thinking if I really want to spend so many days alone in Korea. Was thinking if I want to take a short de-route to Osaka which I did not spend so much time when I was there.

I'm not going to do anything for the time being first.
Going to wait till the time closer than come and slowly book for accommodation and my Jeju flight.
Since recently I will be quite buy with work, so it is a good thing I put this a side first.
But this is the first time I barely plan anything after I confirm a trip.
Think I'm not going to do much planning for this trip,
Maybe just go there and decide what should I do, go where I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment