Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, November 24, 2013

AFA 2013

Finally this day have arrive!! 
Like I said, although I'm not a hardcore fan, but I like to see all the cosplayer and new animes' 


My cousin cosplaying 
I chose the wrong timing to go over. By the time I reached Suntec, ton of people were already there and many more were coming in. Just to look for my cousin, took me more than half an hours.

My cousin were there since morning as she was cosplaying for the very first time that day. She kept complaining that she need to work harder on her make-up, but to me it was good enough for a first timer. I never thought that walking with a cosplayer can be so a difficult thing! People keep come up wanting to take picture of her / with her. (Actually I will go up to them and ask if can take picture of them :p )

So after lunch, I went around for a walk (without my cousin). Finally was able to look around, many were introducing new animes , drawing system, new games, there was even games area for people to sit down and play games. Lot of store selling all kind of anime things (wooden swords, hats, T-shirts, figuring) But what amaze me the most were still the work pieces/art works/figuring, and they were really fantastic !

Well, It will be easier to show than writing in words, picture below are what I took at the event. If there is any chance, please do go to at least one anime/cosplay event , is really really interesting !!

one of the cosplayer
SO MANY PEOPLE
EVEN MORE PEOPLE !!!!!!
poster that normally can't be see or buy !!
Maid / Butler cafe 
2014 anime event in Tokyo !!

My favourite anime 
anime figuring
Anime posters everywhere 
From drawing to anime
Painting; look so much like print out !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment