Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, November 28, 2013

last min trip - 3 day BKK trip (30Nov - 2 Dec)

Was pretty stress this few week.
Stress about work, about future, about life
If this go on, I seriously think I will go mad
So I decide to take a short trip out of my comfort zone

I decided to go and look for my friend in Thailand
Budget airline to Thailand at this period is pretty cheap
And I can just stay at her place, no need to spend money on hotel(can save abit)

All had been booked and getting ready,
but recently news reported on the riots in Bangkok make my family worry.
"Is it even safe to go at this period?"; "Cannot don't go?" ; "Later you can't come back how ?"
This trip is to help me to relax but in the end it brought even more problem :( .

I seriously can't bother so much, I really need this trip so I am going for this trip. Even if it mean that I need to stay in whole day, I need a getaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment