Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, November 6, 2013

First draft for 2014 Japan trip

I'm horrible.
I haven't even finish blogging about my Sept Korea trip,
I'm already starting to plan for my Jan trip !!

Although said starting to plan, but actually I'm just deciding where to go when I'm there
When am I going, spend how long there, how to go - totally haven't think off it at all !!!
And this trip, I had an elderly (grandma), a half elderly (auntie which only know how to follow) and 2 cousins ( teenager but like princess; waiting to be serve only ). I will be the only one doing everything !!! Anything happen, it will be my problem.

It will be a headache trip but WHO CARE !!! I'm so going to make this work and make it a wonderful trip !!!

So back to the first decision I made,
As the accommodation is not booked by me (thank god!), adult don't want to waste energy on change hotel everyday, we will be staying in just one hotel for that 6 night in Hokkaido. Therefore, I will have to plan trip not too far away from the hotel (or else we will have to spend a lot of time on the train)

Picture took from - http://www.ease.com/~randyj/rjjapan6.htm




















For now, these are the places I had decided to visit -
* Sapporo
- Mount Moiwa
- Historical village of Hokkaido
- Sapporo Factory shopping mall
- Nijo Ichiba fish market
- Odori park
- Kokusai resort
-狸小路

* Noboribetsu
- Edo park

* Asahikawa
- Asahiyama Zoo

* Otaru
- LeTAO
- Steam chime clock
- Otaru Canal
- Kitaichi Glass
- Otaru Music Box Museum

This is just my first draft, I will show the elderlys' first then I start doing, if later suddenly say change,  I think I will faint !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment