Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Korea life - Day 29 (Week 5) / (Seoul) Filipino flea market & Beans Bins waffle

Korea life - 23 Mar 2014 (day 29; week 5)

In a few days time, I'm going to have my mid-team exam, therefore this week I won't be going far before that. Invited friends to shop around Hyehwa-dong (헤화동) this week. (with is just 1 min away from where I'm staying ) 

There is a Filipino flea market held at hyehwa every Sunday. I accidentally found out this place few years back when I was came Korea for holiday the first time, walked in something familiar. (Many Filipino are working in singapore too , so we know when we see that) 

It was a very small flea market (total about less than 15 stalls.), but this was the first time I really take my time to shop around and try the food. They sell lot of things (although almost all the shops were selling the same thing at the same price), from food to shampoos to even durian!! 

There were still some time before friend go off for her another appointment,  we walked around hyehwa-dong after the lunch at Filipino flea market. I always wanted to try the waffle here, so when we walked past I can't stop myself for not paying attention to it. Because of my attention, PQ and LJ accompanied me to spend money and try the waffle!!! 

It was the best waffle I ever tried (but to pq,  there is even better). The mango and fresh cream went along so went that I forgot that I don't like fresh cream!  The ice-cream went so well with the waffle and fresh cream!! (OMG, I'm hungry again!!) 


After LJ went off for her next appointment,  pq was blaming me for spending money (we were actually pretty broke for this Mar, we even had to pack lunch to school for at least 2 week or else the money was long gone!!  ) But she don't know how to reject us so ate with us (because of LJ, a Taiwanese friend I made in class). I can't say anything, so I just went back to study and keep quiet for the time being. 

No comments:

Post a Comment