Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Korea life - day 33 (week 5) / (Seoul) SKKU SLI Exam & Gentleman Dignity Mango Six Cafe

Korea Life - 27 Mar (day 33 ; week 5)

After 5 week of class, we are having our mid-exam today . I purposely wake up 5am in the morning study abit more before heading to school (as I have problem studying yesterday night). Although all the teacher kept saying that the exam is not difficult, the pressure is still there to make me worry. 

The exam was set as of following - 
9am - 9.50am - Listening exam 
(total 30 MCQ question = 20 short question & 10 long question )

10am - 11.30 am - Written exam 
( 1 picture composition, 2 short written question and 30 MCQ question )

12pm - Oral exam 
(Randomly chose who go first during lesson time. We just have to appear at the exam room before your turn, no need to wait there) 

Actually the exam was really not very difficult if we had pay attention in class but I still have problem with spelling and reading, so I spent lot of time understand what they want us to do. Don't think I done very well to score high marks, I just hope for a pass!! After written exam, I didn't went for lunch as I'm number six in the line for oral exam, went straight to the exam area and wait with the rest. 

I only sit down for lunch after my oral with classmate while waiting for PQ to finish her exam. While eating, LJ asked if want to go out as she don't want to stay home. Since we had nothing to do too, we decided to go out with her to gangnam. ( she want to look for the 'Mango six ' cafe that SBS (television station) that shot Kdrama Gentleman dignity 

Because we done our homework (how to go and gotten the direction) , we had no problem to find the place at all . Just that there is a need room walk quite a long direction from the subway station.

<< Mango six cafe store  >>
Open hours - 8am ~ 12am
Address - Nonhyeon-dong 97, Seoul, South Korea
How to go - take subway to Hak-dong station (subway line 7 (station 737)) and walk straight from exit 10 (cross the road after Standard Chartered Bank), turn left, walk straight and you will find it on the right side

(Sorry, only able to find a Korean map !!) 


Is location in the centre of a business district , therefore there isn't much tourist around ( unless they went to look for this place [like us !! hehe] . They even had picture of where the gentleman dignity shot it, was like a little fan going around to take picture with all of it !! Bought a cup of drink (the drink that Jang Dong Gun drank in the drama), sat there and relax.
enjoying the afternoon with great places 

No comments:

Post a Comment