Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, April 10, 2014

Korea life - Day 34 (week 5) / (Seoul) Musical & Gwangjang Market

Korea life - 28 Mar (day 34 ; week 5)

There is no lesson today as we are going out for a field trip !! Is really what we need after a exam, a day to relax instead of continuing lesson. (I don't think my brain can take it too!! haha). Before this, our teacher only send us this picture and asked us to meet at Seoul Theatre


Met with my classmate at Hyehwa station first then head over to Jongno 3-ga station together.  We were asked to get out at Jongno 3-ga Station exit 15 (actually we were ask to meet at exit 14 but exit 14 is close for renovation so last min was asked to get out from exit 15 instead). When we came out of the exit, we were still worry that we can't find the place but turn out that there were alot of our school student gathering around there. I even saw PQ waiting there for her classmates.

Teacher was already there waiting for us by the time we reached. We were asked to wait outside of the theatre for a while before asked to go into the theatre. (Had some photo taking with the whole class before the show starts) We didn't check out what was it that we will are watching, so we were waiting excitedly for the show to start.
<The Painter : Hero>
The show was <The Painter : Hero>, where 4 painter taking turn to do painting along with musics. The show was beyond what I thought it will be!!! It was so entertaining and fun. Is a perfect show for foreigner (as there is no speaking at all or else level 1 student won't be able to enjoy it [which I'm in level 1]). I will bring my family over to watch this show!! [I went to check out the show's official website after that - http://thepainters.co.kr/eng/contents/sub_a1.html]

After the show, I went to have lunch with (part of my class) my classmate. Walked to Gwangjang Market (which is located nearby). It was a first time for many of us, we were like small kids, excite at everything we see. Hahaha. The market is very very big and it have a few section selling all different things (from clothes to wet market to eatery).  

[For tourist want to try some local thing when you are in Seoul, can come to this market ; you can read more here - Gwangjang Market 광장시장 = http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SH/SH_EN_7_2.jsp?cid=273761 ] 

How to go - Jongno 5-ga station (subway line 1); Exit 8 
Gwangjang Market 
Actually we wanted to eat at a eatery, but because we were too big group and everyone want to eat different thing, so in the end we just end up having a picnic by the Cheonggyecheon.      

Had been eating outside for few days now (was busy studying too), chef PQ is in acting again today. Cooked pasta for dinner today, tried to learn how to make it while chef PQ is in action. It seem easy, but is not easy to remember the step one by one. I will have to note down every step the next time she cook (chef PQ receipt are super easy [but I can't remember], want to bring back these memories to Singapore)

No comments:

Post a Comment