Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, January 16, 2015

Korea Life - day 156 week 23 / (Busan) Day 3

27 July 2014 - Korea life day 156 (week 23)

Last day of my Busan trip and tomorrow back to school again (SAD!!), but not going to waste any time today as we still going to a few location before heading back to Seoul. Check out early in the morning and bring along all our thing as we will heading to the bus station straight later

First we went back to Jagalchi Market to buy some things that we didn't get, and since we were there, we had some local busan street food before leaving. Qi wanted to eat pig blood tofu soup, so we decided to try out the spicy pig skin and blood tofu soup, but turn out that the blood tofu soup is not pig's blood but it's cow's blood. I had never tried blood tofu before, but the taste is not bad at all. Actually the blood tofu has no taste at all, it's the soup that help to bring out the taste, the people were so good that they gave us so much that we can't finish at all.

After that we headed out to a jimjjilbang that is one of the biggest in Busan, but turned out that it wasn't as good as the one that we went before in Seoul. Was really quite disappointed, so we just stayed for a few hours and left after lunch.

Still had too many time left, so we went to relax at a cafe but there was really too much time left, so we went to request for change to a earlier bus back to Seoul. Slept in the bus like a baby as we travel back to Seoul, and went straight back home to get ready for school tomorrow







No comments:

Post a Comment