Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Korea life - day 165 (week 24) / (Seoul) School field trip - Lotte world

Korea life - 6 Aug (day 165 week 24 )

This term school field trip, teacher tried to keep this school field trip a secret. Until the very last day then they informed us that we will be heading to Lotte world !!

As Qi headed to Lotte world with her classmate, I headed over there alone. When I was heading over, I was still worried that no one will be taking the rides with me since I have yet to get close with my classmates and my friend all don't really play.

We had to gather first to make sure who had arrived and who didtn't, then we were given our ticket to go in. Before we headed in, we asked around who plays, who don't play then spilt to 2 group, don't waste time. Thank god most of my classmate are daredevil, dare to play!! Got ppl accompany me and play all the rides, so happy !! Come to Seoul so long, this is still my first time heading to Lotte world (actually is my third time to Lotte world).

Because it was school holiday period, many student also headed to Lotte world to play too. We headed to the outdoor theme park first, but when we were queueing up for the first ride, rain started to rain. Actually it started to rain but it didn't stop us for wanting to play. We stood in the rain and waited for our turn. Even though the rain didn't stop but we were still able to play almost all the outdoor rides. But when we headed in to the indoor theme, classmate started to leave.

By the time we finish playing the 3rd ride (in the indoor theme park), only left with 4 of us. In the between, only got to saw Qi once, but since she was with her classmate so I didn't really go and look for her. As time go by, people seem to get more and more so we decided to leave too.

Before heading back, went to lotte department store to check out some baby things for jialei. But didn't found the thing that I need so went back empty handed. Since I normally hang around with Qi, don't really have the chance to eat fast-food, so this time I'm alone, I just had fast-food for dinner then head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment