Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, January 25, 2015

Korea life - day 181 (week 26) / (Seoul) Bye Bye 3A and seeing my family

Korea life - 22 Aug (day 181 week 26)

Once again, it's time again to say good bye to current classmate. Lot of classmate planned to leave Korea to go back. For the first time, we had a tearing good-bye with each other. But I didn't have much time to feel sad as tonight my family (My Grandma, Mum & Brother) will be arriving in Seoul !!!

Went back to rest for a bit and went to myeong-dong to check into - Seoul Tower Hostel - which is located at opposition of Myeong-dong. Actually after that I wanted to take the Airport Limbo bus straight to airport but because there were too much time left so in the end I took the airport rail train to the airport instead. (Like that also much cheaper than taking the airport limbo bus)

Qi went to the airport with me as her mum and aunt were coming to Seoul too (but they will be staying a few more days than my family). We arrived at the airport too early and we weren't hungry so we just hang around the airport and kept staring at the arrived board.

My family's flight planned to land first, but people just don't come out. After waited for so long, we tend to get impatiently for them to come out. After 20-30 min of waiting, my grandma and mum came out first then my brother came out with the luggages. Qi helped me to take a picture with them first then sent me off to the taxi stand, her family will arrive 40 mins later.

By the time all of they came out with everything, we missed the last Airport Limbo bus to Myeong-dong. Wanted to take the airport rail train and then change to taxi but because of my Grandma, we took the cab all the went to the hostel and it costs us KRW 80,000. Catched up with each other on the taxi since it's was a long ride all the way to Seoul (1 hrs ride )

Because I had check in before hand, so they were able to go straight to the room to settle down and rest to get ready for tomorrow. I had planned lot of thing for them but don't know if my Grandma can handle it anot. She will be the centre of everything, if she don't or don't want, I will just have to skip and do something else. Hope they can enjoy the things that I had planned for them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment