Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, January 18, 2015

Korea Life - day 161 week 23 / (Suwon)

Korea Life - 2 Aug 2014 (Day 161 week 23)

Since mid-term exam had just finish, before we start to study for our final term exam, I decided to head to Suwon to visit our SKKU suwon campus ! Actually the campus is not very far away from Seoul but we still need to take 2 hrs subway to get there. (longest but the cheapest way to get there).

Sungkyunkwan University campus (also known as SKKU Suwon) is their Natural Sciences Campus. This campus is almost twice as big as the Seoul campus, although there are not as much steep slope as we had in Seoul but the place is way too big to walk around like Seoul campus !! And I hread from other teachers that due to the courses in Suwon are mainly engineering, sport related and science therefore 90% of the students in Suwon campus are guys.

Left picture - one of the side gate of SKKU
Right picture - Subway station
Bottom picture - Samsung Library 
From the Sungkyunkwan station, we walked for 10 min and we arrived at one of the side gate of the campus. Maybe because the school is having summer vacation so there wasn't many student walking around (actually is barely saw anyone !!). The campus was too big and there was no one to intro the place to us so we end up heading to the library which we all saw on our SKKU magazine before.

Actually Sungkyunkwan University Libraries have a few library, included of Central library, Gongyounggak, Law library, Medical Library, Architecture Library and last but not last Samsung library.  The very first library that opened in 1475 by King Seongjong of Joseon Dynasty that is named Jongyeonggak. It continues the existence of Jongyeonggak unitl now. Modern library of Sungkyunkwan University open in 1946 and it grew along with the University over the years. SKKU Samsung Library which is open in 2009 at the Suwon campus, it is a unique architecture-not only the library but the landmark of the campus too.

Samung library has a total of 9 floor, it's much bigger than the library we had in Seoul campus. One of them forget to bring their student pass, we still thought we might have problem to go in but the staff heard that we came from the Seoul campus, they just let us in although. There were too many thing to see but we were too tired from the train ride that we just want to have a cup of coffee, so we headed to the 5th floor where they have a cafe there. Turns out that the cafe is Yakun !!! OMG , I was so excited lor but they don't serve toast !! Sad again.

We sat there for an hours to rest then we took the subway to Suwon station to meet up with Qi's friend, but her friend was late for an hour and the worst part was when he arrived, he didn't even apologies at all !! I was so angry but because there were lot of people and it's qi's friend, I didn't said much. After that he gave us a drive to some history area, thinking that at least he's willing to give us a drive but when we arrived at the place, he just waiting for Qi to pay for his admission fee !! WTF lor, I just turn away or else I think I will start scolding people lor. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO RUBE ?!?!?


Thank god that he didn't had dinner with us but he introduce to a expensive place for dinner. At least the food really taste good or else I really don't know what I will say to him. Really hope this is the last time I see him. He really change my though about Korean, hope it's really only him but I actually never really have bad impress of Korean de >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment