Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, March 12, 2015

korea life - day 206 (week 30) / (seoul) musical - Zorro

Korea Life - 17 Sept (day 206 week 30)

Even since I had watched my first musical in Korea, I kept looking for new musical to watch and recently there is a new musical <Zorro> that is starring by Beast's Yang Yoseob (which is one of my favourite idol)!! And this time, one of my classmate decided to join me for this musical as she is also a fan of Yang Yoseob.

WHO WON'T BE INTERESTED AFTER SEEING THIS HANDSOME POSTER OF YANG YOSEOB?!?!?!
Taken from : https://alwaysbeast.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/yoseob-for-zorro.jpg
Today is the day of the musical, after school we went back home to put of bags first then went out to look for the musical theatre. Although knew that he theatre is not very far away but we don't really know where is the exact spot, so it will better if we go out earlier to look for the place then late for the show. We had light dinner on the way there and when we found the place, we went in to look around and take picture with the posters while waiting for the show to start.


The theatre is much smaller than the theatre that I watched the first musical. However it doesn't change the quality of the show, it's as good as the first musical that I watched. This musical has lot of fun and lively music that make everyone laugh. Sad that the show only last 2 over hours only, hope that the musical can last even longer. Once the show has ended, we have just took the subway back home and get ready for class tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment