Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, March 13, 2015

Korea Life - day 216 (week 31) / (Seoul) School field trip - Natar show

Korea Life - 26 sept (Day 216 week 31)

This terms's field trip slight different from the other term due to there are too many public holiday in this month so they have to do some slight changes. This term school field is not held on the next day of the exam but was held right after our written and listening exam (oral will be held on another day).

After listening exam, went to Mr Pizza for pizza buffet with classmate. Although there is not much of choice for us to choose but we still ate a lot but we turn out that we didn't have enough time to enjoy our food. We waited for the train for so long that we were late, by the time we reached the meeting area, everyone has went in.

The show is very different from the shows that I had watched before. Although there is not much of talking but it's easy for people who don't understand Korean to watch. The actions and the dances were fantasy that there is not one moment that the show is boring! But if it is because of school field trip, I find that the ticket price is way too expensive. Got no place to go after the show, I just went back home after that.




No comments:

Post a Comment