Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, March 15, 2015

Korea life Day 224 (week 32) / (Seoul) Firework festival

Korea Life - 4 Oct (Day 224 week 32)

Today is the Seoul International Fireworks Festival (서울세계불꽃축제), knowing that lot of people will be going but it's a once a lifetime chance or else next time don't know need to wait till when. (as there is no Internatinal firework festival in Singapore)  

[A event that Korea held every year - http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/SI/SI_EN_3_2_1.jsp?cid=790394]

I arranged to meet Qi at the subway station of Yeouido station however I waited at the wrong station for her !! No wonder I waited for so long also never see her at all (she normally cine ob tine) Took the subway back to the correct station

We haven't reach outside of the station, we could see lot of people gathering around everywhere ! People were all sitting on the grass, chatting away, eating snack (or fried chicken). We find a place to sit down like the other and luckily I come prepare, I put newspaper and we sat over it. We chat away while waiting for the time to past. After 2 hours of chatting, we realise is dinner time soon but we don't want to left our spot so we just went to buy fried chicken to eat. Many people were selling fried chicken from different store at every part of the park, I don't even need to walk far and I can find someone selling already. Well, for non-korean, all brand fried chicken taste the same to me, so I just anyhow buy one brand and went back to look for Qi.

The firework officially starts at 8pm. We didn't noticed that the stage was quite far away from where we sit, when the show starts, people starts running closer to see clearer. Of course, that means that we also run toward that side. Because everyone was standing around and squeezing together, trying to have a clear and wide view of the firework, we had to squeeze with them too. The show was much longer than imaging, so after watching for half an hour, we decided to leave first as we think later confirm will be even more different to go back.

However when we were trying to walk to subway station, we were stuck in the human traffic for more than half an hour (which is only 100m away from the park) before we could enter into the subway station !! TOTALLY UNABLE TO SEE ANY GAP AT ALL !! Took us half and hour to come from our place to the park but took us 1.5 hrs to reach back home !! So tired, tmr still got school.

No comments:

Post a Comment