Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, November 15, 2015

Korea Life - Day 273 (week 39) / (Seoul) Seoul lantern festival 2014

Korea life - 22 November 2014 (day 273 week 39)

Actually we planned to have home-made laska, then night time head to the Seoul Lantern festival. We were to meet LJ at her place to cook laska, but she reject to come out of her room. Heard that she broke up with her boyfriend (that was going out for a week, knew each other for 3 month). I really don't understand why does she has to be so sad about a relatetionship that just started.

No matter how many times that we called her, knock on her door, she also don't want to come out. So we just give up and let her cool down then let her come out herself, so we went there ourself instead. We took the subway to Jonggak station and walked to the event area.

Alot of people were queuing up to enter the event area, so we too join in the queue. Though that we would need to spend alot of time to wait for our turn to enter into the event area but surprising we didn't need to wait long (maybe is because the queue was slowly moving). The lantern were all places in the middle of the stream, people were walking both side of the stream, enjoying the beautiful light up lantern. Although people were squeezing each other to get a better look of the lantern but everyone was following to order and moving from one lantern to another fast, so I still got to take some nice picture too !!

The whole Lantern festival cover too far, I haven't cover half of it, I already had the though of heading back. The crowd were giving lot of headache (I'm always weak with crowd), I went off without my friend to go back first. Maybe because is the last day of the event, there were more people. If I had went a few days earlier, maybe there is no need to squeeze with so many people. But if there is a chance to go again, I will still want to go and take a look.




No comments:

Post a Comment