Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Korea life - day 274 (week 40) / Topik exam

Korea life - 23 November 2014 (Day 274 week 40)

For the last few week, I has been revision alone for this Topik exam. Since I had stayed in Korea for almost 9 month now, I should give myself a chance to proof myself. Lucky I was still in school when the enrolment of the exam happen, because we MUST use a korean computer then can apply.

Earlier in the morning, I planned to head to SKKU (the school that I choose to take the exam; there are a few places all around Korea for student to that this exam, and of course I chose the school nearest to me.) for early to lunch as I quite miss the food in SKKU. Normally there is no school during the weekend, I thought the school canteen will open as normal but turn out the school canteen don't run during on Sunday (the exam was held on Sunday). So in the end I had to eat snack for lunch

Asked ex-classmate to help me to print the application form before heading to the exam hall. Followed the ID number on the application form and we were ask to head to different classroom to take the exam. They started the exam with listening first where there is more than 30 question, after that 30 question we continue the paper with the compo exam where we are ask to write a short compo. That is where my nightmare started. I can't understand what is the question asking !!!! No matter how I break the words out, I can't figure out what is it that they want me to write, but I didn't give up just like that. I write what I THINK they are asking. It is better than submitting empty paper up.

After that, we have 20 min break, before we start our written exam. I came out of the exam hall believe that I won't be able to pass this exam at all. For the first time, I can confirm there I will not be able to pass with this kind of answering style. I didn't want to talk about it at all, I don't even think I'm going to check the result for this exams!!



No comments:

Post a Comment