Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Post- feeling after being away from home

I had been home since June 2015. It took me quite a while to get used to Singapore once again, no matter is weather, food or even life. Truth is till today I still can't used to the weather, I will try to stay indoor as much as possible. Even if I was to go out, will choose to wear much lighter clothes.

I stayed home for about 2 month (doing nothing) before officially start looking for a job. Many told me that currently markets is quite weak, might not be able to find a job so fast. I will be lying if I said I'm not worry, so I try not to retain myself to look for job that only required Korean, I also look for job that I has experience in too. Send less than 7-8 application out in a week, but because it was during the public holiday long period, it took slightly longer time to get back a reply. Nevertheless I was still able to get a job in 3 week time.

I was quite surprise I could find a job so fast, I actually was expecting that I will take at least 1-2 month. Even thought my new job don't required me to use Korean at all, but it's a Japanese company and I give me chance to speak to and know more Japanese. Very soon, I will be in this new company for 3 month. Although I only joined that for 2.5 month, they also make me feel that I am needed and is a part of their big family. I admit this company actually has  many problem (management level), but i don't care as long as it don't affect my salary and bonus.

An overall view of my past year in Korea - 

Is a decided that I glad I did it. Is a year that I will never forget and will never regret making.
Truth is a regret making this decided so late, if I has make the decision earlier, I would be able to see more and try out more countries.

I got to meet friends from other countries, from Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, China and Malaysia. In the past, chat and understand more of the countries that I had been to before. Although it's difficult to maintain the friendship with these friends, but I'm glad I got to know them and the memories with them stays with me forever.

This trip really taught me how to be independent and taught me to enough playing alone. In the past, I don't dare to do thing alone, but now ? I can watch movie alone, go holiday alone, shopping alone, do things alone. I believe I know how to enjoy life more than last time.

Next year I planned to at least do one solo trip back to Korea and Japan. Go with no one but myself.
I know my mum won't like this idea but I want to do it. Giving myself a chance to understand myself more and to relax myself to get ready for more work in future.

For the time being, I won't be able to do long overseas stay like this Korea trip as I need to earn money to return my parent for this Korea trip. But I WILL DO THIS KIND OF TRIP AGAIN IN THE FUTURE AND THIS TIME I WILL GO TO JAPAN (which I at first wanted to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment