Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, May 3, 2016

New Job Scoop

Recently my boss came to me and ask if I'm interested to take up new things. They actually wanted to hire a sale-coordinate to help the sale, however due to company decision, they are only able to hire someone new around end of the year, so they ask if I'm interested.

I'll quite cool with accepting the job. To be honest, I have not much of a thing to do once a while and sometime I only have 3-5 emails in the morning when I can in. With so much free time, sometime I feel bad toward the others. Everyone are so busy with their thing but I have nothing to do. Normally this kind of time, I will spend the afternoon writing notes, instead of wasting time like in the past.

The most important thing about this new job is that my boss is giving me a choice to try out and decide at the end of the year if I want to do this sale-coordinate job (fully) or go back to my customer service job (for now, I need to do both), then they will hire someone else for either customer service or sale-coordinate. My previous job is sale-coordinate, although is quite different from the thing I was doing in my ex-company but there are still some similar things. That is why I'm quite cool about this new role and this new role actually giving me more chance to learn more things and try out different things.

From last month on, everyday my "new" bosses will learn me new things bit by bit, it also means that my load will increase bit by bit. I can images I will have to OT for the next few days to finish both my customer service and sale-coordinate job. And not forgetting I still have course to attend, quite mean I will be totally busy for the entire May. With meeting to attend, course to attend, dinner to attend, think I need to take half day leave to rest or else I don't know if I can last the whole month anot !!  

No comments:

Post a Comment