Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, September 4, 2013

2013 Korea - D10 KTX

Finally only left with 10 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know is bad, but wasn't able pay attention at work at all !! I keep staring at the calendar, thinking why 13 Sept still not here yet.

With the booking of the KTX* train from Busan to Seoul, all booking are fully done for this trip !!!!!!

Many TripAdvisor review about KTX are comfortable and good, so I must try it out this time. Booked Economy class ticket, because the about 2.5hrs train ride from Busan to Seoul, and with our large luggage, it will be better if we get a seated tix.

*For some of you out there that don't know about KTX
Korea Train eXpress (KTX) is South Korea's high-speed railsystem, operated by Korail. Construction began on the high-speed line from Seoul to Busan in 1992. KTX services were launched on April 1, 2004.
(For more details, you can read more on there - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korea_Train_Express)



No comments:

Post a Comment