Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, September 29, 2013

2013 Sept Korea - 10 days South Korea Trip - Day 1 (Seoul)

Finally I have the chance to blog !! Was so busy for the past few days, that I didn't had the chance to even on my computer to check my own personal mail ! haha, will start blogging about the trip now.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1 - 13 Sept (Friday)


Had to wake up early to catch flight (as the flight is 8am). Thank god, my friend, TC's parent gave me a ride to the airport.

SQ's checking in was pretty fast, We still have a lot of time to do some shopping. The flight was around 6 hours, so we decide not to have breakfast but just have on flight meal. Was pretty happy with the flight, although it was a small plane ( seating was 2-3-2 ), old but consist comfortable, and no baby crying.
 
on flight menu 

I didn't know that they would give out menu for us to choose. In the past, SQ will only mention what is the onflight meal when they are giving out the food.

Was disappointed with the Soya Vermicelli with shrimp, the vermicelli was so cold that there were even ice inside. And the Beef bulgogi's side was little salty. But the others was great.

 





the meal that I picked 

Korea was an hour ahead of Singapore, so we reached Incheon Airport around 3 plus. We went to buy T-Money (something like Singapore's ezlink card) before we headed to take the AREX  (Airport Railway Express) to Gimpo Airport, to cab to our hotel - Boom Tourist Hotel as there was no public transport going there.    
It was pretty easy to find AREX, just have to followed the sign Airport Railroad (English sign) and you won't go wrong. We could use T-Money to pay, therefore we don't need to buy any ticket. 

Rided to Gimpo Airport was less than an hours (thank god we didn't choose to go straight to Jeju but stayed a night in Seoul first)



Right from the beginning already know that, it will be better if you have Korean address if you want to take cab. But when facing the cab uncle, I'm really glad I listened to that advise, or else we will never be able to go to our hotel.   

Seoul - (Hotel) Boom Tourist Hotel

(I'm not giving the address as I don't really think is suitable girls to stay there, people tend to stare. But if you are interested, you can find this hotel in the agoda website )
It take less than 5 min by cab from Gimpo Airport to Boom Tourist hotel. The front entrance of the hotel was super small, if is not because of the cab driver stop outside of the hotel, we might never be able to find it.  

Front desk was only able to speak Chinese (even when I tried to speak in English to her). She just looked at the booking and passed us the key. It was a good thing there were lift since we have sure a big bag. When we reach our floor, we were shocked. there was vending machines selling sex toys !! We came to a concluded that this was a love motel instead of hotel.

We tried to ignore all these and just headed into the room to rest. The room looks clean and big, but we noticed there were another small vending machine selling sex toys and even free condom !!

We changed to something more relaxing (short pants) and headed out for dinner. The moment we step out, it was so cooling !! Weather that we never have the chance to tried in Singapore. Was thinking of heading out to hongdae however we were too tired and tomorrow we have to catch morning flight to Jeju Island. We just have dinner at some random shop.

Even though was a just a random shop, there were a lot of people eating at here. We had udon, pork cutlet and tteokbokki. Walked back and get ready for tomorrow flight to Jeju Island   
Our first dinner in Korea 




No comments:

Post a Comment