Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, September 3, 2013

2013 Korea - D11 Currency

I went to Raffle place, < The Arcade > to change money (SGD to KWR). My colleague all said that the currency rates there are always the higher than the normal shopping center money charger. But because they close at 6pm, I have to go during lunch time.

I read this website below before I head down to there
- http://www.thebestsingapore.com/best-place/money-changers-at-the-arcade-at-raffles-place/
It mainly is saying that the -
  • They offer good rates for various currencies.
  • The exchange rates are displayed on electronic board, so no need to bargain there. [I like this point so much!! I am super weak on bargaining !!]
  • Good services are provided by most of the changers who have good communication skills to deal with foreign customers.   
  • Website recommends on some of  the money changer you should change at
  • The best rates that they have there are mainly -
    • USD
    • GBP
    •  JPY
    • THB
    • MYR
    • TWD
  • Give you the full address of the place and how to do there

I was shocked when I reached there -
  1. The most money charger shop (at the same area) I even seen. There were 3 money charger on the 1st level and at least 7 more money charger on 2nd level.
  2. The crowd was scary !! There are people queuing to change and people walking around compere the price (but the price are all around the same)
  3. The rate is so low now !! My girlfriend went Korea in June, she change around 880, but now the highest rate I could find is 856..
Hope the rate will go back up soon (before I leave!)

No comments:

Post a Comment