Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Sunday, September 22, 2013

Disappointed

Currently I'm still in Korea. Actually I only planned to blog after I'm back in Singapore, but I'm really pissed with my accompany and if I don't get it out of me soon, I think I will go crazy !!!!!!!!

I don't care if is that she didn't realize it or acting that is non of her business. She is f***ing pissing me offfffffff. Only think of herself, never think of others. If she is not my old friend, I would have already scold her off !

This will be the first and the last time I'm going on vacation with her. Is really disappointed , this kind  of thing happen with a close friend. After this trip, I can no longer say we are close friend. She will just be a friend. A friend that even if we never contract again, I wouldn't be sad at all. Sad that thing will become like that, but I really can't stand her anymore. (She even have the face to ask me to go Taiwan with her in Feb!! She must be out of her mind!!!!!)

I will blog my Korea trip once I'm back in Singapore 

No comments:

Post a Comment