Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Friday, January 24, 2014

2013 Nov-Dec BKK;Thailand - Day 3

Is been almost 2 month and I haven't finish blogging my Dec Thailand trip. Wit Christmas, new year, Japan trip all so near to each other, I
had no time to blog at all. 

BKK Day 3 - 2 Dec 2013 - Coming back
Today also didnt had the chance to go Plantium mall as it was closed due to the riots. Was very sad as there is a one place I never miss when I'm in Bangkok, but this time I'm being forced to stay away from it. *sob sob; so sad :( *


CT intro me to this new shopping mall. When I came out of the station , there is this shopping mall named 'sunshine mall'.  Since i had so much time alone, why bot just go in for a walk. This place is a IT paradises,  as all shops are related to IT products. The place is very big but the people tend to stare when someone walked by. I went off after one floor. 

Headed to the new shopping which CT intro. Many of the international brand can be found here. And this place totally remind me of Singapore 'ION',  the higher level you go, the thing get more expensive. Things was too expensive and the brand can be found in Singapore so I gave III p shopping and just have a cup of coffee 

Dinner wit CT before taking the subway back to her place for last min packing. We just had something light at the food court (actually it was still too early).

According to CT, the subway never break down before, so I guess I'm just unlucky. Subway door was open when I reached the plaform. I just went straight in, thinking that the door will close soon. But the door was not closing, then we were asked to take the next train as there are problem with this train. The next train took 5 min to reach there station, but it was slight delay too as the train ahead was still in station.

I was more than half an hrs later than planned (all because of the subway delay!!) Had to rush to check in counter to do check in first (Wasn't able to do check in first as my friend's hse has no printer.) After that I still have to rush to the custom as the queue was super long too!! Took me another 20-30 min to get through custom itself !

Finally got through custom, was able to do last min shopping before boarding, spent too much time shopping that I didn't had time to enjoy the WI-FI (actually while shopping, tried to connect to the WI-FI but always failed, so give up. In the end, while siting down before the gate to rest for a while, finally got connected ! LOL)At least I had the time to ask my parent not to come and pick me up, or else I think I'm just even more stress (my Dad just can't wait for people)

This flight is much better than the flight there as there was no kid seated next to me, was able to relax in peace. The moment the plane door opens, everyone was rushing out. I was still there sitting at my seat, letting people go out first as all there trying to get out as soon as possible. Because I don't has check in baggage, even if I was the last few to came out, I can get out of the gate earliest *hehehe*. Took cab home straight to get ready for work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment