Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Big decision 2014

So fast, first month of 2014 is ending soon. Didn't feel anything and is already ending, so sad!

Actually during the second half of 2013 , I had this thought of going back to school. Since now my parent still don't really need me support me, Even if i'm not working, is still all right. I should do what I want before it's too late. And out of a sudden,  my friend, PQ,  asked if I'm interested in going Korea to learn Korea!! 

I did thought about that too but because i didn't found a good school and the fee was so expensive. But PQ found it! It was a language course from Sungkyankwan university and the sch fee is so much cheaper than other schools. The whole course will be at least a year, so if I'm really interested, I will have to quit my job.

It took me more than 5 month to think about it. (Luckily the application dates starts in end Dec ) and I had decided to go for it!!! It's something that I won't dare to do I will be going alone. With PQ going with me, I feeled more safe and at least there is someone will look out for you.

Submitted my resignation letter last month,  and this 30 Jan will be my last day of work. When I submitted the letter, I really felt relief and believed that this is really what I want and I should do this. even before the certificate of administration had been issue (a document for us to do and do visa) have been issued, we had booked our one way tickets to Korea.

The application went through faster than I thought. (Submit in 30 Dec, 31 Dec receive confirmation from school to do payment ). But I wanted to take the whole course (which has 6 session) but they only issue for 1 session and refused to issue a certificate of administration to us to do visa. (Singapore passport had 90 day free entry, only if we are staying more than 90 days need to do visa)

After ton of email back and fro, they finally understand and issue the certificate to us! Now that we received the visa, we had to go and do it asap as we have less than 1 month (sch is going to start early mar). Thought that visa will need at least a month to do in the end it took less than 1 week to complete , now we only left wit finding accommodation.

Truth is, now I'm excite, nervous, scared and worry. Is my first time away from everyone I know for so long. Actually I choose to experience this but I still can't stop worrying. I just pray everything will be fine and go as plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment