Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

2014 Jan Hokkaido;Japan - Day 4

9 Jan 2014 Hokkaido ; Sapporo 

Sapporo - Mitsui outlet park 

Last night, all of them totally rejected my idea of going to the zoo as they rather go shopping. As all had the same thought, I can only accept to change. And truth is at first I was sad and angry that they wanted to change but after that I was super happy !!!!

Took the subway from Shin-Sapporo station to Oyachi station, change to take the bus <大88> to Mitsui outlet shopping center (we went back to the outlet that we went on the first day as my grandma and aunt had not been here and this is the only indoor shopping area ). While waiting for the rest who went to toilet, we found that there were free locker for people to put their things (our big coats can keep one side as there is heater around ) - [There are 2 places with free locker only , level 1 =one after coming in from the North entrance and another is in the middle of the shopping mall (there is no locker in level 2) ] !! Then we headed to Tully cafe for breakfast before we start our shopping.

Tully's Breakfast 

We had our lunch there too. Since we are in Japan, Hokkaido, of course we have to try their sushi, so for lunch we had sushi at <北の匠 回転寿しクリッパー> . While I was shopping with my cousins, the adults had ordered and were waiting for us to come over and eat. We were too hungry that we just started eating and totally forgotten to take picture ! It was very cheap, 6 person for 12,000 Yen !! (cheaper than the lunch we had in Otaru). [There is the offical website of this restaurant but there is no English version, it's in Japanese - http://www.clipper-hisae.co.jp/clipper/storeinfo/kitahiroshima/]

We go on with our shopping after that and I bought a pair of snow boots, a cape, a coat, a T-shirt, a pull-over and a bag. There was some time before the bus arrival at Mitsui bus stop (bus schedule is listed in the bus stop again - I like that they had it on the bus stop, you know when to get ready to go out instead of standing out in the cold keep wondering when is the bus coming), we sat down and wait for it and slot out our thing for us to carry back. Bus was there (on the dot) and we headed back straight to hotel.

We were too tired to go out anymore (and was no longer early - almost 9 pm by the time we reach the hotel), so we just have Chinese dinner <Senun> at the hotel level 30 after leaving our thing in the room. We had to rush a bit as the place closed at 10pm. They served authentic Cantonese cuisine which great view, elegantly set tables and chairs. The food was also up to standard and we were able to enjoy it well despite that we were all tired [ Do take note of the operation time as Japan's' restaurant are not like Singapore , open 12 hours a day - http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/dining/attraction_detail.html?propertyID=1235&attractionId=24948 ]

Have to have very good night rest tonight as we will going skiing tomorrow ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment