Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2014 Jan Hokkaido;Japan - overall & pictures

Hokkaido Overall 

Although this trip I had to travel with old people, there are alot of thing unable to do, I'm still the one in charge of planning and looking for direction. I have no problem with that since I also do this kind of thing (when I go on my own trip, I'm also the one who plan). 

The is something I don't like about Japan is that it's super hard to find WI-FI in Japan. Even the hotel, we been told that it's going to be down for a while, we will have to go to lobby to connect, but the connect like shit and it even more different to find in the out. So if you are someone who can't live without WI-FI, you could rent a pocket WI-FI at the airport.  

JR Ticket - 

Many said to get the JR pass when you are traveling in Japan. But for my case, I'm staying in one hotel for the following days, and I'm not travelling out to different town everyday. So it's not advice to get the JR pass. 

So I did some study on JR Hokkaido official website - http://www2.jrhokkaido.co.jp/global/index.html 
And I read up their website and there are some special offer that even if we don't get the JR pass, we can still enjoy it. Depend on where you want to go, they have different kind of offer for you to choose. These offer had to be buy at the JR counter before going in. It will be better to show the counter which offer are you regarding as they can't really understand english. If you don't get the, the original prices are almost double the price of the offer price, so I mean it, get this offer if  you are not getting the JR pass. 

Attraction - 

Some of the attraction that I had planned but in the end didn't go, I want and will do the next time I go. 

The 531m high Mt. Moiwa-yama has wide foothills that stretch into the southwest of Sapporo. It is known for its fine night view. To get to the summit, there is a need to take the Moiwa-yama Ropeway. From the peak, the grid shape of the city of Sapporo will appear in front of you. 

Asahiyama Zoo 旭山動物園 -
Address : Higashi Asahikawacho Kuranuma, Asahikawa, Hokkaido 078-8205, Japan   
It is a very popular zoological garden just outside of central Asahikawa City in the middle of Hokkaido. Its popularity lies in the enclosures which allow visitors to observe the animals from various angles, many of which are unique to Asahiyama Zoo.  

Asahikawa Ramen Village あさひかわラーメン村 - 
Address : Nagayama 11-jyo, 4-chome, Asahikawa, Hokkaido 079-8421 
It serve 8 of Asahikawa's most well known ramen shops in a locations. With each shop offering an assortment of ramen choices, it's hard to decide what to eat. Photos of the ramen is place at the entrance of each shop, so you can make your choice easier. 
List of ramen serving there : http://www.ramenmura.com/English-2.html

Rera Chitose Outlet mall 千歳アウトレットモール・レラ - http://www.outlet-rera.com/english/
Address : 1-2-1 Kashiwadai-minamiChitoseHokkaido 066-8765Japan

Hokkaido's first large scale outlet shopping mall is located next to the international airport and terminal station. The mall in the perfect location both for air passengers (tourists) and people from Sapporo and surrounding areas to visit 

PICTURES !!!!

Morning view from my room

Path to train station 
Otaru Chuo Bus stop
yummy lunch in Otara ! 
LeTAO cake menu - tea break set meal
From below shop in Otaru 
Dessert - Melon Ice-cream !! super super yummy






No comments:

Post a Comment