Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, February 26, 2014

2014 Jan Hokkaido;Japan - Day 7

Day 7 - 12 Jan 2014

Sapporo - New Chitose airport. 


I actually planned to do lot of thing in New Chitose airport as I read up that there were alot of interesting shops. But the rest chose to sleep in instead (with yesterday all the skiing, (actually I slept in too, nearly don't want to wake up). Ordered room service for breakfast then we took our time to head down to do check out. With the thick layer of ice on the ground, we asked the bell boys to help us to get our luggage over the road as we knew that we will never be able to do it ourself !!   

We arrival at the station earlier than we needed to (we bought JR reserve seat last night, since we have so many heavy luggage, it will be easier if we have a place to sit ). Since we still had some time, we seat at the ticking counter area instead of heading up to the platform as the platform is open-air area. We only went up 7 min before train comes into station to be safe. 

Luckily we got the reserve seat, there were so many people on boards this train. We had problem looking for correct counter to check in as we weren't sure if we were under international flight or domestic flight (we will be flying to Narita airport first then to Changi airport). By the time we found the correct counter to check in, we had less than an hours to eat lunch. We had to rush through our food and hurry up the flight

Flight from New Chitose Airport to Narita Airport was around 1 hrs , but there was a slight delay when landing, we arrival Narita airport later as planned. Once again, we didn't had chance to see thing, had to rush cross the terminal to catch our transit flight to Singapore. It wasn't only our flight arrival delay, even the flight out of Narita airport was also delay. Lucky for us, at least we could breath abit.

I will still come back to Hokkaido in future if there is chance in the future !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment