Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

D6 to Korea life

I had been staying home everyday trying to pack my things for this Sunday.
However, everytime I face all the thing that I planned to bring, I gave up packing.
I seriously don't know how to pack all those things in.
Think I need to go through my thing again and take out some of the thing instead.

With just 6 days left, I suddenly feel scared
Scared of what ? I don't know, I just feel that I'm shaking inside
I had not forgotten why I decided to make this decision but suddenly can feel the fear growing rapidly  
Afraid what's might happen when I'm there, what might I go through  
I have to stop myself from worrying so much and just handle thing baby step at a time (when it happen).
Instead of scaring myself, take thing slowly one at a time, there is nothing cannot be solve!
I need to stop depending on other but myself to get over thing that might and will happen there
I NEED TO DO IT !!! I CAN DO IT !!! I WILL DO IT !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment