Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Korea life - Day 44 (week 7) / (Seoul) making of strawberry jam

Korea Life - 7 Apr 2014 (day 44 week 7)

We were able to make strawberry jam with the strawberry that we picked at strawberry buffet yesterday
PQ made before, so according to her, it only just need 4 things!!

Strawberry jam making

Thing needed -
Strawberry
Lemon
Sugar (optional)
Energy to keep stirring  >u<


Steps - (fire MUST be in small fire at all time)
1) Strawberry some cut into small piece , some mash it up & get ready lemon
2) Put 2-3 spoon into the freezer first (you will need this to test if the sauce is done)
3) Cooked the mash up strawberry first, once is boiling add in the cut strawberry
4) Once is boiling again, add in lemon juice (you can add in the lemon if you like it sour)
5) Keep stirring as it will burn if you don't stir. Form will form up, up to you if you want to remove the form or to keep it. (I didn't remove it as I will have lesser jam at the end)
6) Once the sauce start to get thicken, take out 1 spoon from the freezer to try. If the sauce don't spill off the freeze spoon easily, it means that is done !!
7) Wait till is fully cool down then bottle it up

How long it take will depend on how much of strawberry you cook. I cooked quite alot so it took me around 40 min (excluding the cooling period of the jam)

No comments:

Post a Comment