Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Korea life - Day 65 week 10 / (seoul) SKKU SLI level 2 start

Korea life - 28 Apr 2014

Start of level 2 at SKKU today. I was so worry about the test that I need to do on the first (PQ was asked to do a small test before being split to her class.) but we wasn't asked to do any test. And I worry that there are no one I know same class as. Although I'm quite sad that im not in the same class as LG but luckily I'm in the same class with CL and other 2 japanese from 1A.

Same as level 1, only had half day school for the first day. I don't like the timing for level 2 as it is so different from level 1 (everyday from 9am - 10.15am , then 12.30pm - 3.45pm), at least I have some interesting teacher so not that bad at all .. 

9 comments:

  1. hi Lin! im applying for SKKU SLI for november and i planning to start from level 1 since i just taking korean language class few months ago and i just learn till the past tense.
    I wanna ask if the level 1 in SLI is really for beginner? i just saw from the application form the qualification for level 1 and I seems way below the qualification.
    i hope you see my comment and kindly reply it.
    i already sent the document by post and theres no turning back anyway... i just afraid i will be shock when i get in and found out the level 1 is way beyond my level. hahaha


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im just got back from stalking your blog! havent read all of your entries but you also start from zero?! i felt so relieved when i read that. haha. seeing you from zero and made it till topik, give me some confidence that i can do it too! are you currently staying in korea?

      Delete
    2. Level 1 is really for the beginner where they teach from the sound of the symbol. And the basic grammar of korean. Before you can reach out abit more and do good on the placement test, then they might let you start from level 2 instead? Because you can't choose which level to start with...

      Delete
  2. I'm no longer staying in Korea.
    There will be a placement test that you need to take on the first day of school. They will depend on your result and will let you know which level you belong to (you can't choose your level to start). I went there with zero knowledge, passed up blank paper tt why I was in the level 1 class. I went all the way to level 4 and before coming back to Singapore, I work part time at a hostel in Jeju for half a yrs. It is really a great experience and get to make friends from all around the world, have fun and enjoy your stay in Korea !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, my name is Min and I'm also going to SKKU for Spring next year. I'm taking the Korean Language program and was interested to know about the placement test... I'm so happy I found your blog, it's difficult to find information on the program. Would you be able to give me an idea of the test? I hope you get to see this, I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Min,
      Glad that there are people out there like my blog.
      Regarding to the placement test, well, that will depend on the level you are applying to.

      For beginner level, placement test will be in MCQ, mainly on grammar. For Intermediate level, placement test will be writing format, doing a self-introduce of yourself. For Advance level, I don't know as I only studied till Intermediate only >U<

      But all these are 2 yrs ago, don't know if there is any change on their placement test!

      Delete
  4. Lin! Thanks once again for the information you gave me! Im in level 1 skku now! Hope i can get to the level 5 or 6. They said there are so many student failed at 3rd level :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I failed at level 4 too, before deciding to head back home. But I do know some people that pass all the way to level 6, so don't worry so much first and have fun !!

      Delete
    2. i was cleaning up my mail and saw your reply now ! im sorry :(
      but its just fascinating on how the time passed by so quickly, i was in level 1 then and now im graduated from level 5 in SKKU and Ewha in 2017!
      also im working in Korean Bank in my country.!
      i hope you doing well, Lin !

      Delete