Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Korea life - Day 48 (week 7) / funny day

Korea life - 11 Apr 2014 (Day 48 week 7)

Somethings happen this afternoon that I find it too funny.

Normally I don't get lost easily if I had been to the place before.
This afternoon I accompany LJ to IFC mall to change a pant,
This is my second time visiting IFC mall.
And I totally forget here to alight !!
(then I remember that time I was just following, I didn't put the effort to remember to go)

And here come the funniest of all.

Headed to Seoul station to meet PQ after that to do some groceries shopping.
We had dinner first at a fastfood chain nearly before we start.
WE SPENT 4 HOURS THERE !!!
(I can't imagine how could I spent so long there !!??!?!?! )
We did bought many things that we won't take the subway back, so we took the cab (for 4 hrs?).


No comments:

Post a Comment