Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Korea life - day 62 (week 9) / (Seoul) last day as student of class 1A

25 apr 2014

School start at 10 o'clock for level 1.
Actually wanted to go school with qi (her class start at 9) but can't wake up so I went alone
All 3 class are asked to sit in the same classroom

We had quiz / games before we proceed with the class completion ceremony
I passed overall and can go up to level 2 !!!!

Took a lot a lot of picture then we had lunch at the school canteen as teacher having meeting in an hrs time. Since no one want to do decision, I was forced to decide sometime fast. So we had fried chicken in the school canteen (was so expensive !! But no choice)

Then after that we went to play pool (forced to do decision again) , spent 3 hrs there. Then went to meet the rest to have dinner as a class. The place we want to go don't allow underage so we had to find somewhere else.

Found another place but in the end the food was too spicy for most of them!! So more than half went of to find somewhere else and the others half (drinking beer) stayed. Teacher pop out half way !!! We went ktv afterward with teacher and sung for 2 hrs. Was so tired by the time I reach home 

No comments:

Post a Comment