Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Monday, July 14, 2014

Korea life - day 53 (week 8) / (Seoul) hanbok @ Korea organisation board


Korea life -16 apr 2014

Classmate introduced to try hanbok for free at somewhere near myeong-dong. As we end class quite early, we decided to head over after class instead of weekend. As my classmate was leading us there, then I know that the final destination was the Korea Organization tourism board

[At Korea organisation board, there are more than just taking picture, For more information, read here - http://english.visitkorea.or.kr/enu/GK/GK_EN_2_7_2_1.jsp]

How to go -
Take subway to Jonggak station (subway line 1; exit 5)
Go straight for 3 min and cross the street above Cheonggyecheon stream
Turn right and continue down the street that runs parallel to Cheonggycheon
The KTO building is the second building on the left
[there are more information on how to go KTO from other station in the website above ]

We were amuse by the kpop stand board by the entrance of the korea organisation board. As there was a tour group in front of us trying,  after we registered,  we spent some time taking picture with 'them' and trying out the free tea.  

Had fun trying the hanbok. There are people there helping us to wear. Due to size, we can't really choose which one to wear. We took too much time taking individual picture that we forget too took picture as a group !! 

After all the trying, some decided to head to Myeong-dong,  but the weather was very bad for me and pq to handle so we headed back straight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment