Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Korea life - day 60 (week 9) / (Seoul) exam period

Korea Life - 23 apr 2014 (day 60 week 9)

So fast, it's already the final exam for level 1 Korean language. This 2 month feels so short and now is already time to see how much we learn. This final exam is slightly different from the mid term exam, it is spilt into 2 days. We had our written exam yesterday and oral exam today.

The written exam is the same method as mid exam but there are some changes on the oral. The final exam is much more difficult compare to mid term so I don't think that I did well for the paper , I just hope that I'm able to go to level 2. Still had to wait till Friday then able to see the full result. Tomorrow will only be able to check and see the result of the written exam.

Then is time to say good bye to my class and classmate as we will be going to spilt class. So sad !! I don't want to split class !! I love my classmate and teacher !! 1A (spring) ARE THE BEST !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment