Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Korea life - day 61 (week 9) /(Seoul) window shopping

Korea Life - 24 apr 2014 (day 61 week 9)

This term there is no holiday at all, only the weekend and we are going to start level 2 Korean language. Because there is only the weekend, I can't go any where far, so only did window shopping these few days

Yesterday after school went shopping at Ewha as LJ hadn't been there for shopping before. hELPED LJ to choose clothes and bring her around, introduce the place to here. And actually in order to control myself not to any more spend, I brought $30 dollar out with me. But it's useless, I spent all the money in less than 30 min !! I even need LJ to treat me dinner as I have no more money with me.  OMG I really can't go Ewha, every time I go, I confirm spend money there.  

Today headed to gangnam underground shopping street as my classmate looking for pants and shoes to buy. So I introduce them to go there. But turn out there are not many store for guys (yes, my classmate is a guy), since I was the one intro them to come of course I will have to leave with them so I didn't got to shop at all (need to come back here again !!)

Went to myeongdong instead, helped him to choose and accompany him to go. Maybe because he is a Chinese, they don't really need to worry about money and parent will just give them. So price of the clothes, some are pretty expensive and they are all right with it. At least he treat me dinner as a thanks for accompany him for the whole afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment