Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Korea life - day 57 (week 9) / (Seoul) CN Blue concert !!!

Korea Life - 20 apr 2014 (Day 57 week 9)

Although final exam is just around the corner, it can't stop me from wanting to go the this concert !!! Totally regret that I didn't go to their Singapore concert last year, this year nothing can stop me from not going !! And I'm talking about CN BLUE's connect !!!

I was too slow by the time I decided if I should go and was actually sad that I didn't got to buy the ticket. Luckily there was a second concert in Seoul (since the first concert ticket sold out so fast !!). So this time I didn't waste time, went straight to the website to buy. Although was still slow with the good seats, but there are still seat available. As this was my first time buying concert ticket in Korea, I faced some difficulties when buying the tickets.

First was the website are only available in Korean (luckily I had PQ with me, although was difficult for her too, but her standand is still higher than me). Then it was that they can't accept our credit card (OMG !! got money also can't buy, really piss me off !!). Since we have problem buying online, we thought of heading down to the ticket box to buy, went all the way over, turn out that they don't sell via ticket box, the only way to buy the ticket was to buy online !! We really can't think of our ways, in the end we asked our gosiwon owner to help us to use his (Korean) credit card to buy for us and we transfer money to him. Finally after 2 week of trying, we bought to tickets !!

On the actual day, because we went there before (tried to buy ticket via the ticket box, but failed) so we knew where should we go. Many people were already there when we reached, believed that there were there for the standing zone (queuing up). Totally pass those ages, nowadays concerts I will get sitting seat rather than standing zone.

Before the concert starts, went to looked at the concert merchandise selling, actually told myself not to waste money on those things, but after seeing them, is really very hard not to buy!! So in the end, bought a shopping eco bag and a t-shirt (at least those things I will and can use often). Knew that the food selling there would be expensive, we packed our own dinner and bought snack there to eat while waiting for the show to start.

We even bought our notebook to study while waiting, but we were too excited, I don't think we really got studied anything. Finally long time of waiting, is time for us to head in. We followed the crowds and was able to find our seat easily. The seat that we chose was not that bad too, has a full view of the stage and the screen. The crews were very strict on the rules that we are not allow to take picture, if we get caught, they could get us to delete the picture on the spot and send us out of the concert hall. In Singapore, we do have this rule too, but normally they will just warn and that's it. The crew here really want you to delete the picture in front of them then they let you go.

The show started on time, and everyone was very high !! So glad that I decided to go, NEVER am I going to regret this concert. Hope to go to one more concert before ending my Korea stay.




No comments:

Post a Comment