Dun do thing that will make you regert

There are many times that I heard people's story about traveling, about living overseas, I always have the same expression, " Wow, so good. I also want." Everytime, people would talk about how fragile life is. People can be healthily talking to you today and left the next day. I don't want to be like that too. I still have many thing in life that I have not done yet. So, I'm not going to allow myself to feel regert anymore. I'm going to fight what I want and enjoy every single day. Do it first, decied later. If don't do that, I will not move ahead but keep walking on the spot.


Thursday, September 4, 2014

Korea life - Day 72 week 11 - (Seoul & Incheon) short trip with my Korean friends

5 May 2014 - Day 72 week 11

IT'S A PUBLIC HOLIDAY IN KOREA !! No need to go to school, so we (PQ & I) met up with our Korean friend, MY and JY. We planned to go on a short trip to Incheon as we thought that they were from there but in the end actually they were from Chuncheon, so we just took this as a short trip to have fun.

They came over to Seoul to meet us to have lunch. We had the BBQ buffet around our place and had ice-cream before we leave. Thought that we will be heading over to Incheon straight but MY and JY took us to an ice museum near Gyeongbokgung palace.

ICE MUSEUM 

Ice Gallery 






































How to go : Anguk station (subway line 3); exit 1. Take your second right and head straight.
Fee : Ice Gallery 7,000 won / Experience hall 5,000won
Open hours : 10am - 7pm
More information = http://www.exploringkorea.com/ice-gallery-seoul/


subway station of Nam-incheon station 
Took the subway to Incheon (which took us 2 hours -_- !! ). By the time we arrive at Incheon, we were actually still reach earlier than planned, so we went to have a cup of coffee first then heading to the traditional market to take a look and to try out some of the food.

We tried some of the food while waiting for MY queue up for a popular store that they wanted us to have for dinner. When we were eating, PQ forgot the fact that she can't eat mustard, which cause her to keep running to the toilet !! We were quite behind time because of that. She felt very sorry but we were more worry about her tummy more than feeling angry. Since we were quite behind time, we decided to take the cab instead of the bus to motel. And it was a small motel that is just location in front of the Wolmido theme park

The most popular ride in Wolmido Theme park 
We went to check in first then head to the theme park for some rides. As it was semi-outdoor, we were to buy ticket for every ride (not like disneyland kind, where you buy a entrance fee and you can play everything.) Just after a few ride, I started to feel sick and wanted to vomit. The rest of them seeing me feeling so uncomfortable, they decided that we should go back and have some rest. I didn't bother to change, just went to sleep after we reached the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment